Winter

As winter approaches I get a little bit sad. I hate the cold and it hates me. I love warm weather and a little bit of sun. Snow is miserable and dangerous. I don't think it is pretty at all. I get cold very easily and with winter coming I will have to be all bundled up which I don't enjoy wearing so much clothing. If I could have Summer weather all year round that would be perfect.

Comments

  1. I'm going to have to disagree with this. I love fall and I love when it gets cold out. The snow is so pretty and I love the holiday season and the environment that goes along with it. The one thing I don't like is the amount that it is dark out in the winter. This does tend to make people sad or depressed because they aren't seeing many hours of light, especially if they are in school or have a job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment