Naps

Naps are one of my favorite things to do. I love taking naps and waking up feeling refreshed. I take a nap every single day it has just become a routine. After classes and before practice I take naps. I will even take them late at night it doesn't matter what time. A lot of times I choose to nap over working on homework. It makes my day a whole lot better and I get a little too excited to nap each day!

Comments

  1. I could not agree more. I wake up in the morning and I get so excited to take a nap later. I would not make it through without them. I do think I take too long of naps though, because usually mine end up being 2 or 3 hours long. As a result of this, I have little time to get much accomplished that day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment